Monday, March 10, 2008

The Sky is Falling!



The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

I stood near a Shell gas station this morning while they raised the price on Diesel to $2.859 gallon! The DIA lost another 150 points today. What's next?

Here is my prediction. One I have maintained was coming since 9/11.

DIA 5,000

NASDAQ 500

Unemployment 20%+ in Europe and the USA

Home prices decreasing by 50% of current 2006 prices!

Gasoline $6.49 - $8.47 gallon; Diesel $9 gallon

Add a vicious weather pattern (Climate Change), a few major wars (invasion of Iran), terrorism, and a pandemic or two and you have the basis for the "Global Depression of 2010"

I found out on 3/11/08, that my opinions are not mine alone! Please listen to Coast to Coast AM Talk Radio
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Marketing opportunity or should we stick our heads in the sand for a few years?