Monday, October 04, 2010

Doom and Gloom in the US Market

I have been lucky to be able to use my friends laptop, while he is visiting China for three months.  I have been able to watch the open of the Asian Markets, watch them mostly rise, and feeling optimistic, bet heavy on a positive US Market rise.  Nos so fast...as Asia rise, Europe and the USA have fallen.  Today, October 4th is a good example.


My paper portfolio, heavy for the first time in US stocks, lost over $10,000 this AM, before I could dump them and switch to Asian stocks and ETF's.  For the time being i am going back to 100% Asia, commodities like GOLD, and Chinese ETF's and short the DOW.
I will stop being "Optimistic" and go back to not trading on a Friday or a Monday!  I did quite well following my "gut" feeling about that.

Let chaos reign!