Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ebay Scam....Part II

OK, thanks to being brighter than the average bear, I found the "Thieves".

I called AAA to find out where they towed the car! I have the boyfriends name address, and thanks to Mapquest a photo of his house! I also found the girl who is supposedly the "winning bidder". Seems she also showed up in the Castle Rock, Colorado courts on June 25, 2007 for THEFT! Uh huh. She has lived in about 15 places in the last ten years. She was only a member of eBay for less than a month, buying a bunch of small, auto parts related crap. She is 31, and obviously a professional thief. Probably a meth addict too, because that seems to be the number one motivator in Colorado for crime. This place is worse than Detroit!

I went to the police before I had all this new information. They were pretty useless. If I had another vehicle, I'd go to the house where my car is and get it back!

Stay tuned for updates. Oh, I sent several emails , called and attempted to contact PayPal and
eBay about all this new information........they have not bothered to reply! I still have no money.